Restorative Herbal Foot Soak Therapy
A potent and powerful blend of Tibetan herbs for healing.
Invigorating, warming and therapeutic herbs sourced directly from local farmers from the remote highlands of Tibet. Ingredients are lab-tested to ensure quality and potency.
When a tree dies, it is the roots that die first.
When a person ages, it is the feet that age first.Ancient Chinese Proverb
Foot soaks can benefit people who have:
Listen: Foot Soak Pharmacology
Breakdown of this Powerful Herbal Formula
• Moves and stops bleeding, produces red blood cells
• Creates movement in the peripheral blood vessels
• Promotes homeostasis
• Mildly tranquilizing
• Regulates digestive function
• Strong antioxidant
• Lowers cholesterol
• Protects cardiac tissue from hardening, great for cardiovascular health
• Improves immunity
• Addresses inflammation
• Oxygenates the blood
• Blood mover
• Stimulates the immune system
• Dilates blood vessels
• Increases perfusion of blood to cardiac muscles
• Inhibits the bacterial biofilms associated with most chronic diseases
• Great for arthritic pain
• Analgesic properties
• Increases blood circulation
• Unblocks painful obstruction
• Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial
• Prevents blood clots
• Protects the gastric mucosa of the stomach lining
• Prevents blood clots
• Supports digestive function
Did you know?
Our feet contain over 7,000 nerve endings, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles and 26 bones (1/4 of all the bones in the body). They are the base in which our body is supported and it is often the most neglected area of our bodies.
Injury or prolonged sitting/standing can cause poor blood flow back to the heart. These cells start to coagulate and compromise blood circulation. As we age, damaged blood cells settle downward to our feet, and the ability to transport oxygen and nutrients are affected. As this waste accumulates, it causes inflammation and affects our ability to heal and accelarates the aging process.
Synergistic Power of Heat and Herbs
The heat from the water combined with the curative properties of the herbs promotes change on a cellular level. This improves blood circulation, regulates the nervous system to relax the body, improves immunity and eliminates toxins. Ideal for populations that live in colder climates.